Igniting your Intuition using Feng Shui and Moon Cycles with Gina Nicole
Synopsis: Gina Nicole, a Feng Shui Consultant and Subtle Energy Medicine Practitioner, shares her spiritual journey and the importance of addressing the energetics of your home as part of a healing process. In this episode, ElizaBeth & Gina talk about the importance of community, how moon cycles support manifestation, and simple, actionable steps you can take immediately for more aligned energy flow in your home, body and life.
Connect with Gina:
Gina’s School: https://school.ginanicole.net/
Connect with ElizaBeth:
Free Intro to Energy Hygiene Mini-Course: http://www.EnergyHealingElizabeth.com/EnergyHygiene
- 16:26 - 16:32 - A hundred percent of the time, what I’m helping people with, I have just been through. Or sometimes even it’s up.
- 19:42 - 19:48 - Around the time that I was healing I did start to actually physically with my eyes, see angels.
- 22:49 - 22:58 - Surrender to the moment. This is what’s presenting, go with it. Don’t try to hide what’s happening. Just go with it. So it was a good lesson for me.
- 26:10 - 26:22 - We can all tune into something and people bring different pieces of it together but, it all collectively supports or adds up to the same experience.
- 27:35 - 27:41 - Your body is your mind so, when you’re going through something in your mind, it eventually will show up in your body.
- 32:32 - 32:34 - Your home is an actionable vision board.
- 4:37 - 46:45 - It’s important to have mentors because they will help you to understand how they have integrated and it always changes.
About Gina Nicole
Gina Nicole Ballard is a Feng Shui Consultant and Subtle Energy Medicine Practitioner, devoted to empowering others to embody their true potential. She encourages empathic people to orient their minds, bodies, spirits, and homes to align with higher frequencies and make impeccably clear, intuitive decisions. She is an Energy Codes® coach devoted to working in a place of integrity, and provides mentorship using tools such as Feng Shui, moon cycles, tarot and oracle, and numerology.
Disclaimer: The primary purpose of the Exploring Healing Arts Podcast is to inspire and educate. As a reminder, the information and opinions provided on this podcast are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We encourage you to speak with your doctor for professional medical advice or treatment. Opinions offered on this podcast, are just that, opinions.
Host: ElizaBeth Alexander
Guest: Gina Nicole Ballard
Producer: ElizaBeth Alexander
Editor: Gage Hurley